jueves, 1 de julio de 2010

Last Blog*


Hi ... today is the last day that I will comment on my blog as the semester ends.

In relation to my previous blogs, the teacher check my publications and I corrected some mistakes. For example, in relation to the verb to be, to some nouns and verb tenses.
For example:
- Is a very important service
- It lets me know
- These sites are
- To Be Informed

Through blogging I have learned new vocabulary in daily use. I have learned to connect ideas, new verbs and sentences to express continuity.
Examples of words I've learned:
- However
- In Relation
- Between
- You should

The topics developed were very interesting blog for me and I think also for my companions because they are related to our future as a health professional and along with this is to understand the thinking of our future co-workers to know your future projects.

The blogs according to my point of view was not as complex as they were easy to develop titles and the teacher gave us a guideline to the topics should be developed.

Finally, the blogs of my colleagues were very interesting for me because it allowed me to understand the different viewpoints of each and their interests in the future.

1 comentario: