sábado, 21 de agosto de 2010

A book that I loved.


For this blog that is about a book I must first say that I do not like much reading. Most of the books I've read have been by the school, not because I have chosen to read in my spare time. There are two books that I loved to read in my time at school. These are: "Cuentos con Alma" Volume one and two of Rosario Gomez and "Cien años de soledad" by Gabriel García Márquez. For this blog I will talk about "Stories with soul."

In my point of view, in relation to the question: Why you liked it so much? The main reason I called my attention were the stories that this book recounted. It is a book that brings many short stories that tell stories that leave very nice lessons and make you think much about the way of being of the people, values, feelings and attitudes that sometimes we have and mechanically without thinking about anything around us. We only see our own lives. They are stories that make you put aside the daily grind and connect more with your interior.

This book I read in 2004 when I was studying in eighth grade school. I read it because in the course of language gave us a book which was then evaluated monthly so it was a book recommended by the professor of that course.

And finally in relation to the question: What aspects have you found interesting? As I said earlier is a book that you can not stop reading. This book is so real stories that come straight to the heart, changing the materialist vision for a more sensitive and interior.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello conny...I liked your choice .... but I have not read .... look interesting ...
    kisses and hugs...
    bye :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Cony, I've never read that book, but if you like and as you know and we taste a bit like you and me, because we like anything that has to do with society thought to read it.

    I'm not very good to say it in person, but if I write is easier =) ..
    just want to say you're a wonderful friend, a beautiful person, that I love you and am very happy to have met you ..


    You can count on me for anything you need ...

    kisses .. success in your practice ..

    klaux!

    ResponderEliminar