jueves, 14 de octubre de 2010

Are you for or against abortion?


The contraceptive system in our country is a very free and with many possibilities. The professional midwife in recent years has taken a fundamental role in this topic, because it's a professional with great socially committed. therefore, promote the use of contraceptives is one of their tasks, in order to prevent unwanted pregnancies.

With respect to the previous point I think this is one of the key measures of prevention in adolescents and all the sexually active population does not want to have a child, therefore, as future professional midwife I will focus my efforts on educating the population in the Use of contraceptive methods,

Are you for or against abortion?
According to my view of life, I am totally against abortion. For whatever reason, since, through the knowledge acquired at university and the conception I have of the formation of life, any human being, either 1 hour, 1 month, 1 year or 60 years, has the right to life!

In regard to the consequences of making any type of abortion, I think they are too harmful and painful for the person who has done either, only the mother (in many cases she has an abortion without the consent of his partner and without has been aware of the existence of the child), or both progenitors, because it causes psychological damage that will have to face all his life.

A new being that has been created in the womb, is a blessing from God, therefore, believe that anything that goes against destruction is an inhumane act.

4 comentarios:

  1. Hello Conny...is very interesting what you say ... in part I agree with your point of view but as I said in my blog, the issue of abortion is a complicated debate as to reach a resolution, I think it depends on the circumstances which to present that option and I mean the field of health, with regard to who see pregnancy as a burden and abortion a solution, I agree with you ...
    see you
    kisses
    bye :P

    ResponderEliminar
  2. coni :) i like your position... abortion is a controversial issue the important thing is to have a position to be pro life...
    kiiisss

    ResponderEliminar
  3. cony your thinking is very similar to what I had when I was at school, or radical and determined. Today I do not think so drastically, but even so I love your way of expression and thoughts so cute you have in your life.

    cony love you!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi cony!!!!....

    I agree with you, I against abortion.... the baby isn't to blame!!....

    see you later (a short comment)..jajaja

    ResponderEliminar